Papers and Works
- Iddo Lev. Packed Computation of Exact Meaning Representations. PhD dissertation, Computer Science Department, Stanford University, June 2007
- Iddo Lev. Logic Puzzles: A New Test-Suite for Compositional Semantics and Reasoning. Manuscript, Stanford University, 2006
- Iddo Lev, Bill MacCartney, Christopher D. Manning, and Roger Levy. Solving Logic Puzzles: From Robust Processing to Precise Semantics. Proc. of the 2nd Workshop on Text Meaning and Interpretation at ACL’2004, pp. 9-16, 2004
- Automatic Solving of Textual Logic Puzzles – an overview of issues and solutions
- PhD defense talk
- Uses of Logic in Computational Understanding of English (presentation as TA in the class CS157: Computational Logic).
- Syntax-Semantics Interface and Glue Semantics (presentation as TA in the class LING288/CS224U: Natural Language Understanding).
The material in the following two papers was mostly incorporated into my dissertation (chapters 10, 11, 13, 14), but it uses HPSG rather than LFG as the syntactic framework, so it might prove useful for those interested in seeing Glue Semantics in HPSG:
- Iddo Lev. Gradable Comparatives:Syntax and Syntax-Semantics Interface. Paper for Ling221B, Stanford University, June 2005
- Iddo Lev. Comparative Constructions: Addendum to the Paper “Gradable Comparatives”. Manuscript, Stanford University, June 2005
The following material was partly incorporated into my dissertation, but not all of it. It needs to be reorganized and integrated with the rest of the material.